Here's the recipe:
- 1-1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 pound Italian Sausage ( A Little More Is Fine!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 8 slices Mozzarella Or Provolone Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- 8 Tablespoons Jarred Marinara Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 whole Kaiser Rolls Or Good Hamburger Buns
Preparation InstructionsCombine ground beef, Italian sausage, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Knead it together and form it into four large/thick patties or small patties if you are making sliders. Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, then turn the burgers. Lay 2 slices of cheese on each patty, followed by several slices of pepperoni. Allow burger to cook all the way through while the cheese melts and the pepperoni warms.
Split the rolls and toast them in butter in a skillet until nice and golden and crisp. Spread both halves with marinara sauce and sprinkle the sauce with Parmesan.
Lay the patties on the bottom buns, then top with the top buns.