Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Grilled Veggies With Couscous

It's getting that time of year again that I just want to add as many fresh veggies in our diet as I can. I love playing with new recipes, so I thought I would see how my family would like couscous. I found this recipe in an old magazine and changed the veggies to what we like in our family. You can add any veggies you want.









  • Spritz vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle with  salt and  pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare for indirect heat using a drip pan.
  • Arrange vegetables over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
  • In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
  • Cut grilled vegetables into 1/2-in. pieces. Fluff couscous with a fork. Add the vegetables, green onions, lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment