Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Affirmation Sheets

A friend of mine recently sent me a copy of these affirmation sheets that she uses to help her family, and I fell in love with them! What a great way to teach your kids that they are the only ones responsible for themselves! Thought some of you would love to create your own. If you want me to send you a copy of this one, just email me at paulwilson06@sbcglobal.net and I'll be happy to share!

My affirmation …

· I choose to make today a great day.

· The truth is important to me.

· I am special; there is no one else like me.

· I am proud to be different.

· If I think I can, I can.

· I have great ideas.

· Mistakes are ok; they help me learn.

How I help out

Mon

Tues

Wed

Thurs

Fri

All Day

I said “please” and “thank you”

I did something nice for my sister/brother.

I made my mom and dad proud

I said or did something nice for someone today

Morning

I brushed my teeth

I made my bed

I dressed myself and brushed my hair

I ate breakfast

I packed for school (homework, lunch, snack, shoes)

After School

I washed my hands

I put my school things away

I did my homework (If no homework, then free check mark

Walked my dog

Before Bed

I picked up my room

I bathed myself

I brushed my teeth

I laid out my school clothes (If no school next day, then free check mark)

I said “I love you” to my mom and dad and sister/ brother

Read my book for 20 minutes

In any week where you get an ‘A’ on your contribution (all checks), the whole family will celebrate! We will do something to honor your contribution and celebrate your accomplishment!

I want to: Eat Out / Get Ice Cream or treat / Rent a movie of my choice / Have game night with the family

No comments:

Post a Comment