Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Quick Snack Idea

I know it seem as though I'm obsessed with Oreo's lately. Well yes I am! I always keep a package on hand just in case I need a quick dessert, or in case I need to make some quick oreo balls (which happens frequently). This time I decided that my white chocolate popcorn needed a little something more. This is what I did.............

Directions: Make your popcorn, set aside. Take out a row of Oreos and crush them in a  bag using your fingers (you could also use a rolling pin), set aside. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds and then in 15 second increments until all chips are melted. (Note: If you use too much heat the chips turn into dough).

Place popcorn in a fairly large bowl, pour the melted white chocolate over the popcorn, add the crushed oreos, mix carefully until the popcorn and oreos are coated. You can then either leave it in the bowl or pour it out onto a cookie sheet for the chocolate to harden. Voila! You are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment