Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why I didn't cook so much last week........

High School Homecoming week in Rockwall, Texas!  Need I say more?????

 For those of you who don't live in Texas might not truly understand, why mothers of teenagers really don't have any extra time during this week. We have so many wonderful traditions, and I really love being a part of this great State. This is a picture of my beautiful teenage daughter with the homecoming mum that a very sweet boy gave to her. AND in case you are wandering yes she did wear this to school all day Friday!

I should be back in the kitchen and back to a normal schedule any day now! In the meantime if you aren't from Texas take the time to google Texas homecoming mums...I promise you will be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment