Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

is it ice cream or is it fresh fruit????




So it's summer break, and all things around here are casual. Especially the mornings. I also have some Ice Cream lovin people in this house........so how do I impress them??? I give them ice cream for breakfast, or snack, or just whenever. Well it's not real ice cream but it sure does taste like it. My discovery of this all came one day when I had 1 banana going bad, not enough for banana bread, but still should I throw it away? No I just froze it. The next morning I took it out processed it in my little mini smoothie maker, added 2 tablespoons of whipping cream (because that's what I had, but you can use milk), dumped in a bowl and voila it tasted like fresh banana ice cream...yum...no sugar nothing but a banana and a little milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment