Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Homemade Lip Gloss


I found these cute rainbow pill cases at dollar tree today. I thought hmmmm....those are so cute, what can I do with them????

Well of course what a cute little container for rainbow lip gloss. I remembered reading somewhere....I have no idea where, but somewhere that you can mix 1 tablespoon of vaseline with one tablespoon of kool aid, and it makes yummy lip gloss! So of course I had to find Kool Aid to match the colors of the pill case. We ended up with Red Fruit Punch, Orange, Yellow Lemonade, Green, Green Apple (this we had to use crystal light because we couldn't find green Kool Aid), Blue Blue Raspberry, Purple grape. This was a fun little craft to keep two little girls busy for an hour or so, and it was fun for Mommy to taste test all the yummy flavors! These turned out so cute, I think they would be really cute party favors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment