Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Photo Ornaments


Last year, but I really wish I would have started years ago I started adding photo ornaments to my tree. I love this tradition. I can't believe how much we have changed in just one year! These ornaments will be so fun to hang in ten years!!!!! I almost can't wait, but then I stop and think yikes my kids are growing up so fast  I don't wanna speed it up. Here a few pics of this years photo ornaments....

All I did to create these was have wallets made out of my Christmas pics this year, cut them out, glue them to some card stock, added a glued on bow, a hook, and hung them up. So cute huh??? Now I do have a cricut that cuts these cute shapes, but I think they would look pretty cute if I traced and cut squares too.

No comments:

Post a Comment