Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Catching up AGAIN!

I can't believe it's already November 25th, and of course I am a little behind and have more catching up to do.....

Day 23: I am thankful for lazy do nothing but hang with my family days...nothing more really needs to be said except for that WOW I was whooped the day after Thanksgiving this year!

Day 24: This is corny, but I am so Thankful for music. Sometime I just turn on the radio and it changes my entire mood, brings back a memory, or just honestly gets me moving!

Day 25: I am thankful for beautiful Texas weather and nice long family walks together!

Day 26: As I am spending my morning pulling out my Christmas decorations, I realize how thankful I am for Christmas! That Christ was sent to be born, and that we have the opportunity to celebrate his birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment