Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 8......9...10

Ok I am going to play a little catch up on this post.....

Day 8:  I am so thankful for a handy husband. Seriously as corny as it sounds there is something to be said about the fact that if something breaks in this house, Paul can always fix it. I was reminded of this when my 12 year old oven broke last week, and my sweet hubby swooped in to save the day. Yes I'm exaggerating a little, but a broken oven in this house is not a good thing. So yes I now have a new oven (yay...right before thanksgiving), and Paul installed it all by himself! :)

Day 9:  Yes I am thankful for the warmth of my home. It has suddenly turned cold here in Texas, and I being from Florida, don't like it. I am so thankful to have a warm home with a heater that I can turn up every morning to warm up my babies!

Day 10: Feeling thankful that my kids have some amazing teachers. Everyday I send them off to school knowing that they are loved, and knowing that they truly matter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment