Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Journaling with My Girl!




I decided to start journal with my 8 year old, to give her a little extra mommy time. She writes a message to me in the journal, and places somewhere for me to find, usually the kitchen or my nightstand. I write a message back and return it someplace she is likely to find it. This is a great way for us to communicate, and at the same time improve her writing skills. I really get a kick out of what she loves to talk about, the things that she thinks are soooo important right now!

We found cute journals online, and decided to copy them and make them ourselves, but if you really aren't very crafty there are so many cute ones at the store! This one is an old dress cut up and glued on a composition notebook, how cute is that? The pocket is a great place to store pencils!

No comments:

Post a Comment