Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cheaters Whoopee Pies

This is how I cheat, when I need to make a treat for the many many teenagers who come and go through my house.......a cake mix can make cookies! Yea that's right, I always have a cake mix in my pantry! This week I decided that I wanted to make whoopee pies, but I didn't want to go to the store. SO.... I made chocolate cake mix cookies, let them cool and sandwiched them with 1 jar of marshmallow cream mixed with one can of vanilla frosting...yep that's all (besides sprinkling them with powdered sugar to make them look fancy)! It was really easy and the kids loved them. Here is my cake mix cookie recipe, trust me you need to remember this because you can add lots of variations to cookies.


  • 2 eggs
  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package cake mix
  • 1/2 cup veg oil
  1. Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl.
  2. Make little balls with the dough and set on ungreased cookie sheets.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees 8 - 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment