Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fall off the bone ribs



My sweet husband seems to be traveling a lot this summer.We always try to have a good dinner made, and a mini celebration for him when he comes home.This time we made these ribs, and he loved them! It's the first time I made them, but I have a feeling I will be making them again! If you live near a Whole Foods pick up some of this teriyaki sauce, it really is the best I've ever had!


5 pounds baby back ribssalt & pepper1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
1 cup ketchup 


1. Preheat oven to 275.  Season both sides of ribs with salt and pepper. (of course I always use garlic salt)
2. Place the ribs in a roasting pan, cover with double thickness of tin foil.
3. Roast for 4 hours or so. Discard foil. Use a wide, flat spatula to carefully lift the ribs onto a baking sheet. Spread the sauce generously over the ribs.
4. Place oven rack near the top of the oven. Turn broiler on and broil the ribs for 3-5 minutes, or until the sauce begins to caramelize. Make sure you don't burn the sauce, so keep a close eye on the ribs.






No comments:

Post a Comment