Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Creativity


I love that being  a creative person doesn't mean that its an inherited trait. I love that it's learned! I have learned this through my daughters. They have their own sense of creativity and style, and I love it. I have tried really hard to encourage them and help them with their creativity, and now that they are getting older it shows. Now that I have a 17 year old I realize more and more each day that she really is watching me, and what kind of woman an person that I am.

This is an example of one of the things Taylor created! Coming up with something creative to give to your 16 and 17 year old friends is not an easy task, but she accomplished with this cute gift she made for one of friends birthday! It's a cake made out of Red Bulls! My mind is already swarming with great ideas of other drinks I can use, and how I can recreate this cake! I think my dad needs one made out of Pepsi this year for his birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment