Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm not sure why, but I seem to make dessert more often in the fall......



I can't remember where I found this recipe, but I had to try it, and all I can say is YUM!

Apple Cobbler Cake

1 Box White Cake Mix
3 Eggs
1 can Apple Pie Filling
1 Cup Chopped Nuts
Pour apple pie filling out onto a large plate and coarsely chop it up a bit with a knife. Place in mixing bowl and add all other ingredients; mix well. Pour into greased 9×13″ pan.

Topping:

1/2 C Plain Flour
1/2 C White sugar
1 Cup Chopped Pecans
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Softened Margarine or Butter
Mix all topping ingredients well with fork and sprinkle over top of cake before baking.

Bake cake at 350 for 50-55 minutes. Serve warm with homemade whipped cream on top (or store bought if you prefer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment