Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

YUMMY YUMMY....Hot Onion Dip





Now that football season has officially begun, I am finding myself entertaining more than usual. Of course I have a lot of really great appetizer and dip recipes that I am planning on sharing with you. This one I promise you will thank me for. It is always the biggest hit at any party!

3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tbl garlic powder
crackers or french baguette for serving

Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
In the prepared dish, mix the cream cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment