Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Crock Pot Pulled Pork For Sandwiches.....yum


I love using my crock pot on a hot summer day, because it doesn't heat up my kitchen as much as my oven does. This is recipe is so yummy, and if there is any leftover I will just make barbecue quesadilla's for my kids lunch tomorrow. Here's the recipe....

1 pork loin roast, about 5 pounds
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce
1/2 cup lemon juice (3 to 4 lemons)
1 cup vinegar
1 cup water
Preparation:
Place pork loin roast in a crock pot. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, lemon juice, vinegar and water; bring to boiling point. Spoon sauce over meat. Cook for 6 hours on high or 8 on low. Once meat is finished cooking it will shred easy with a for, and you can serve on a bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment